Applications are now OPEN for Pathways to Production 2019. Submission deadline is 4pm on the 12th July, 2019.
Pathways to Production is an artist support programme led by Baboró, who has partnered with Druid, the Mick Lally Theatre, Branar Téatar do Phaistí, The Irish Theatre Institute (ITI) and Galway Theatre Festival, to support artists and young companies to develop their ideas with a view to presenting a full performance piece.
What GROW ‘Pathways to Production’ offers:
- Space and time allowing artists to develop their ideas in a supportive environment.
- Successful applicants will receive a bursary of €2,200 to further the development of their project.
- Access to world-class work for children at Baboró International Arts Festival for Children, October 2019.
- Opportunities to attend professional workshops and industry discussions at the Baboró Festival.
- Access to venues, audiences, marketing and fundraising expertise.
- Opportunities to share ideas and concepts in a safe, supportive environment.
- Feedback via Liz Lerman’s Critical Response Process Method – a widely-recognised method that nurtures the development of artistic works-in-progress through a facilitated dialogue between artists, peers, and audiences.
- Access to support with recording your work via photography and videography.