We look forward to welcoming you to Baboró this year!
The safety of our audience, artists and festival team is our main priority. In collaboration with our venue partners, we have put comprehensive measures in place to ensure that everyone can safely enjoy this year’s festival. These measures follow Government guidelines and will be adapted according to any changes in guidelines.
For a comprehensive description of the measures we are taking, read our full Baboró Covid Protocols.
Please take note of Covid requirements for attending In Person events below.
Baboró festival venues require that all patrons over the age of 18 must be fully vaccinated, or recovered within 180 days of an event, as per current government Covid-19 guidelines.
On entry to the venue patrons must present:
- Their Covid-19 vaccination certificate or
- A valid Covid Recovery Certificate (within 180 days prior to attendance of an event)
- A valid ID
Accompanying children under 18 do not need to be fully vaccinated. All patrons over 13 must wear a facemask during events.
Venues will operate at up to 60% capacity indoors and up to 75% capacity outdoors.
Baboró festival welcomes school groups of mixed immunity status to indoor and outdoor venues, as per current government Covid-19 guidelines.
Capacity will remain below 50 patrons indoors. Outdoor events can operate at up to 50% of capacity. All patrons over 13 must wear a facemask during events and social distancing will apply.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to live events at Baboró, whilst keeping your safety a priority.
Our Online Programme includes Live Zoom Performances and Webinars as well as On Demand events.
We encourage you to create a quiet space for you, your family or your class to fully enjoy the experience. You may even want to create your own home theatre!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries relating to Online events.
You will need:
- A device, such as a computer or tablet - some performances may also require the use of a camera or microphone.
- Access to the internet with a strong connection.
- A quiet place where you can fully engage with the experience.
- Some performances will be delivered through Zoom so please ensure this is installed on your device ahead of the performance (see below for installation instructions and Zoom performance etiquette).
- A parent/guardian must accompany children during Online events for the full duration.
- Please attend Online performances 5 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Please also be aware that some performances require all audience members to be logged in at the start of the event. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of our team.
For events taking place over Zoom, you will need a device such as a laptop, tablet or phone with a camera and microphone function and a good internet connection. You can download Zoom for free here. If you have a smart TV, you may wish to connect your device so that everyone can enjoy a great view on a larger screen.
When attending a Zoom event, please join the Zoom 5 minutes early. You will be placed in the virtual waiting room until the event begins. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of our technicians. Make sure that the name used to book the event and the name attached to your Zoom account match so we know it’s you joining the video call.
Zoom links will be sent to participants prior to the event. Please do not share the link or password with anyone else.
On Demand events are pre-recorded activities to be enjoyed at a time convenient for you. They are accessible through our festival programme during the festival. Events may include downloadable resources, video tutorials, or audio files. You will need one device, such as a computer or tablet, to access the resources. You may also wish to use a projector to present the videos to the whole family or class.