Baboró is a registered charity that fundraises in order to assist children who would otherwise be unable to attend our festival by providing ticket and transport subsidies, free workshops for schools along with free tickets for children from disadvantaged communities.
By entering the raffle you will not only be in with a chance to win a great prize, but you are also helping children, who need additional support, to access a Baboró experience for free. Every ticket makes a difference.
Grand Prize: Overnight stay in Dublin for the family
Grand Prize includes:
- Overnight 4 star stay in a family room at the Spencer Hotel
- Family pass to Epic Museum
- Family ticket to The Giggler Treatment, or another show of your choice, at The Ark Theatre for Children
- Free bus tickets on Citylink
Runner Up Prizes
- €200 Smyths Toys Voucher
- Family pass to Brigit's Garden
- Signed Connacht Rugby Jersey
- Pure Joy Voucher
- Auntie Nellie's Hamper
Runner Up Birdie
Entrants will also be in with a chance to win one of our Birdies! Handmade in Ireland by Flock Studio, a lucky winner will receive one of only a few Birdies made this year for Baboró.
To enter, simply select the number of entries and complete the form below!
Entries are now open until midnight, Sunday 22 October. Winners will be notified prior to the Wednesday 25 October.