Every child has the right to express themselves artistically and to have their voice listened to on matters that impact their lives.
Many families and schools do not have the means to access the arts.
Baboró works to address this barrier by subsidising tickets to our annual festival from a production cost of €35 per person to €10 and less (2022 festival subsidised by 78%). We also run free events, free workshops and provide free tickets to underrepresented communities.
Your support maintains this subsidised ticket price for all children and provides free tickets to teachers, carers and disadvantaged communities.
How your support helps
Our annual festival and year-round projects are made possible because of support from the Arts Council of Ireland, other public funds, corporate sponsorship, partnerships and donations.
Your support enables us to bring creative arts experiences to children, families, schools and marginalised communities through:
- Free experiences, subsidised ticket pricing and touring events.
- Free and heavily subsidised events for children with additional needs.
- Free tickets for teachers, carers and special needs assistants.
- Free tickets for children, families and groups from marginalised communities.
- Production of resource packs for teachers and carers in mainstream and special schools.
Join our newsletter to get the latest festival news and announcements.
If an individual donates €250 or more in a year, Baboró may claim 31% tax relief on your donation.
If a company donates €250 or more in a year, the company can claim a tax deduction as if the donation was a trading expense.
Partnerships and Sponsorships
If you would like to become a Festival sponsor or partner on a schools or community initiative, please contact Aisling Molloy at aisling[@]baboro.ie.