Every donation makes a difference
Making a once-off or monthly donation enables us to bring creative arts experiences to children, families, schools and disadvantaged communities.
How your support helps
Our annual festival and year-round projects are made possible because of support from the Arts Council of Ireland, other public funds, corporate sponsorship, partnerships and donations.
Your support enables us to bring creative arts experiences to children, families, schools and marginalised communities through:
- Free experiences, subsidised ticket pricing, and touring events.
- Free and heavily subsidised events for children with additional needs.
- Free tickets for teachers, carers and special needs assistants.
- Free tickets for children, families and groups from marginalised communities.
- Production of resource packs for teachers and carers in mainstream and special schools.
If you would like to become a Festival sponsor or partner on a schools or community initiative, please contact Elaine Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date, please join our newsletter.
*If an individual donates €250 or more in a year, Baboró may claim 31% tax relief on your donation. If a company donates €250 or more in a year, the company can claim a tax deduction as if the donation was a trading expense.