Position: Digital Marketing Internship
Duration of Placement: July -Dec, open to discussion
Hours: 3 day week, open to discussion
Location: Baboró Office, Galway City Centre
Baboró International Children’s Festival is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Intern. We are looking for a dedicated, energetic individual with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced festival environment. The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting our Communications Co-ordinator in social media, digital content creation, and reporting tasks.
The position would suite an enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing, and the desire to gain valuable experience in the planning and execution of an arts organisation’s digital marketing strategy.
The Position Requires:
- A Marketing/ Business/Arts/IT related degree (or similar)
- Strong administration skills, with the ability to complete tasks efficiently and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, and ability to demonstrate competency in Social Media management and content creation across platforms
- Excellent written and editing skills essential
- Ability to use photo and video editing software an advantage
- Comfortable capturing festival highlights through interviews, Facebook live, etc.
- Must have the flexibility and composure to work well within a team and take direction
- Capable of working autonomously and use own initiative
What You Get from Us:
- A vibrant workplace with Ireland’s leading children’s arts festival
- Hands on digital marketing experience
- Guidance and support from an experienced team
- The opportunity to connect with industry leaders
How to Apply for Internship: Please send a a letter of interest and a current CV with references to: Jane Hayes, Communications Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday, 7th July, 2017