We very much hope to see you and your students at this year’s festival, which will take place Friday 13 October - Sunday 22 October. Please find information below to help you plan your visit.
If you have any questions about attending, please email email@example.com. Input from school communities is always welcome as we continue to prepare for the festival.
Sign Up Now to Receive a Printed Programme
If your school is on our postal mailing list, you will receive a printed copy of the programme to your school office in late August.
If you would like to join our postal list, or receive extra copies of the printed programme to your school, please email your school address to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 June.
How to Book
- Complete the online Booking Request Form
School bookings are made through our School Box Office via an online form. In this form you can select your preferred events and dates. You will receive a link to the form in late August.
The deadline to submit the form will be Friday 8 September.
- Offer and confirmation
We will contact you in mid-September with confirmation of your booking based on your preferences, along with an invoice. Please note that bookings are not considered complete until payment has been received.
Group Size and Venue Capacity
- Please keep venue size in mind when requesting events to attend. Venue size will be noted in the booking form.
- Booking for a single class means you are more likely to be allocated to your preferred events.
- Larger groups are always welcome, but please understand that your group may be allocated to a suitable performance in a large venue such as the Town Hall Theatre or Black Box Theatre.
Scheduling Your Event
- Based on the volume of bookings in recent years, it is likely that many performances will be fully booked following the 8 September deadline. This may mean that we will not be able to reassign or reschedule bookings after a first offer is made, particularly for larger groups.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts, please use the booking form to clearly communicate the dates and times which do and do not suit.
Tickets & Free Events
- Tickets cost €6.50 per child, or €5.50 per child for DEIS schools.
- Schools are entitled to 1 free teacher ticket per 10 students (or for creches, 1 free teacher per 5 students). SNAs attend free.
- Schools can claim back a portion of bus hire costs after the festival through our Bus Subsidy Scheme.
- If you are only interested in or only able to attend free events, please let the Schools Box Office know. Availability for free events may be limited, but priority will be granted to groups who might not otherwise be able to attend the festival.
Contact the Schools Box Office
Thank you as always for the time and care you take when planning your visit to Baboró.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsty in the Schools Box Office on email@example.com or 091 532 985.